DIRECTOR TAX GROUP
Paula is a professional with more than 15 years of practice in providing legal advice to individuals, local and foreign companies.
She has experience in wealth reorganization, commercial transactions, cross-border operations and in the establishment of companies in Chile and abroad. She also represents taxpayers in controversies with the Internal Revenue Service, assuming their defense in the Courts of Justice.
At the local level, Paula provides advice on tax matters related to the various taxes that make up our national legislation under a practical view that includes the application of the same to the specific cases presented by our clients. She also establishes companies in Chile, determines the tax effects of cross-border operations and assists local companies in the development of their operations abroad.
She was a Senior Associate at Carey y Cía., and before that at Correa-Gubbins, Sapag y Gonzalez and EY.
She was also a lawyer in the Legal Department of the Eastern Metropolitan Regional Office of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Local and international tax law.
- He advises individuals, local and foreign companies in the reorganization of assets, commercial transactions, crossborder operations and in the establishment of companies in Chile and abroad. Likewise, he represents taxpayers in controversies with the Chilean Internal Revenue Service, assuming their defense in the Courts of Justice.
- Tax Law
- Family Businesses
- Chilean Institute of Tax Law.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association AG.
- Professor of the In-depth Courses on Income Tax, Sales and Services Tax and Tax Litigation, School of Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Professor of the Diploma in Taxation at the School of Economics and Business of the University of Chile.
- She was Assistant and later Professor of the Tax Clinic Course at the Law School of the University of Chile.
- Member of the Probono Foundation.