Previously, she worked as Director of the corporate area of Aninat Schwencke y cía, advising national and foreign clients on corporate matters, especially in mergers and acquisitions, financing, contracting, corporate relations and corporate governance, among others. She is a member of the Chilean Bar Association AG.
- Lawyer, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile School of Law, 2005.
- Diploma in Tax Planning, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, 2011.
- Course “Applied Economics for Business.”, University of Berkeley, California,
- Corporate law, M&A, Financing, Capital Market, tax planning.
- Counsel to individuals and local and foreign companies in corporate, commercial, contracts, mergers and acquisitions, business reorganizations, corporate relations, among others.
- Previously, she was a Senior Associate the law firm Aninat Schwencke and before that in Mena Alessandri, and in Recabarren and Associates in the group of Cristián Mena and Andrés Alessandri, where she provided advice to natural and legal persons in estate planning and tax matters in general, being in charge of the implementations and corporate aspects of customers
- From 2013 to 2016 she was a Senior Associate in Carcelén, Desmadryl, Guzmán and Tapia Abogados, focusing her practice in providing corporate advice to companies related to natural resources.
- From 2006 to 2012 she worked as an associate at Aninat Schwencke & Cia., Having returned to the firm in 2019 as Director of the corporate area.
- She was Assistant Professor of the Course of Non-contractual Civil Liability and the Course of Breach of Contracts, both with Professor Carlos Pizarro Wilson in the Law School of the University of Chile.
- She was Assistant professor of the Commercial Law Course of Professors Rodrigo Álvarez Zenteno and Nicolás Cubillos Sigall at the Law School of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
Awards and honors
- Graduated with Honors in 2003 at the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
- Director of the Procultura Foundation.