During her professional career, she has specialized in advising individuals and local and foreign companies in real estate and construction law matters and in various corporate law matters.
In particular, she has focused her practice on meeting the daily needs of clients and advising on the development of real estate projects of all kinds, through the preparation of title studies, review and drafting of purchase and sale agreements and leases of urban and rural real estate, permitting, project management and financing, analysis and design of legal structures for real estate projects based on applicable urban, regulatory and environmental standards.
She has also provided advisory services in the preparation of bidding documents for construction projects, and in the negotiation, drafting and administration of construction contracts by administration and lump sum, including the relationship with contractors and service providers, and the drafting of their respective contracts.
Previously, she was part of the law firm Aninat Schwencke & Cía., focusing her practice in the attention of clients’ needs in the real estate and corporate areas, as well as in the preparation of the relevant documentation.
- Diploma in Urban Real Estate and Construction Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2022.
- LL.B. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2019.
- Real Estate and Construction
- Corporate Law
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- Assistant of the course Institutions of Labor Law, by Professor Francisco Tapia at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, from August 2018 to December 2019.
- Member of the ProBono Foundation.