During her professional career, Constanza has practiced in the areas of Antitrust, Compliance and Corporate Law. In antitrust and regulated markets matters, she has extensive experience in handling investigations and merger operations before the National Economic Prosecutor; contentious and non-contentious proceedings before the Honorable Free Competition Defense Court and the Supreme Court; collaboration in drafting legal reports, academic publications; and implementation and monitoring of compliance programs.
Previously, she worked as an associate lawyer of the law firm Menchaca & Cía. advising public and private entities and several economic groups, both in corporate and antitrust matters. Prior to that, she worked as a lawyer for the Defender of Insureds of Insurer’s Association Trade Group, focusing her work on the analysis and resolution of disputes between policyholders and insurers affiliated to the Association in order to promote the development of the insurance market.
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, 2016.
- Free Competition Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Diploma, Universidad de los Andes, 2022.
- Corporate Law and antitrust.
- Compliance programs.
- Regulated Markets.
- Economic regulation and public policies.
- Public investigations and auditing
- Concentration operations.
- Constanza currently works as an Assistant of the Optional Course “Abuse of Dominant Position and Exclusory Practices” of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile’s School of Law, and as an Assistant of the Legal Clinic of the same University in the section of Civil and Patrimonial Law.
- Assistant Coordinator of the Seminar of Investigation and Systematization of Jurisprudence of the Supreme Court at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2021.
- Teaching assistant of the UC Legal Clinic, Labor Law section of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2018 and 2019.
- Teaching assistant of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile’s Free Competition Center and Coordinator of the Diploma of Free Competition of the same University, 2017.
- Assistant Coordinator of the “XII UC Free Competition Conference: on torts”, organized by the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile’s Free Competition Center jointly with the National Economic Prosecutor, 2017.
- Teaching assistant of professor Miguel Ángel Fernández’s “Organs, Powers and Constitutional Controls” course, 2015.
- Member of the ProBono Foundation