Leyla has developed her practice areas in corporate labor matters, collective bargaining, immigration law, labor audits and labor litigation.
In the corporate labor area, she has advised national and international clients operating in various sectors of the economy in all their ordinary and extraordinary matters, as well as participated in the preparation of due diligence and labor audits.
In the collective labor area, she has advised employers in collective bargaining processes and in their relations with unions.
In litigation, she is an active litigator in the Labor Courts and in Chile’s Superior Courts of Justice.
She was an associate at Aninat Schwencke y Cía. from 2016 to 2020, where she provided advise on labor matters.
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, 2013.
- Course on Immigration Legislation and Hiring of Foreign Workers, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2018.
- LL.M. in Labor and Social Security Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, School of Law, 2022
- Labor law
- Labor litigation
- Collective bargaining
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association AG
- Member of the Probono Foundation.