She has developed his practice areas in corporate labor aspects, collective bargaining, immigration law, and labor litigation. In the corporate labor area, he has advised national and international clients, operating in various sectors of the economy, in ordinary and extraordinary matters, as well as he has participated in the preparation of Due Diligence and labor authorizations.
In the collective labor area, she has advised employers in collective bargaining processes and in their relations with unions.
In judicial matters, she is an active litigator in Labor Courts and Superior Courts of Justice. She was an associate in the labor area at Aninat Schwencke y Cia from 2017 to 2019. In 2020, she served as in the Labor Relations Department of the Labor Directorate.
- Lawyer, University of Chile, School of Law. 2014.
- Diploma in Labor Procedural Law and Labor Litigation. University of Chile. 2018.
- Diploma in Administrative Law with mention in General Administrative Law. Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. 2019.
- Labor law
- Labor litigation
- Collective bargaining
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association A.G
- Assistant of the Constitutional Law cycle. Professor José Ignacio Vásquez Márquez. Law School, University of Chile.
- Assistant for the course on State Responsibility. Professor Carlos Carmona Santander. Law School, University of Chile.
- Assistant of the Civil Law course. Professor Cristian Banfi del Río. Law School, University of Chile.
- Member of the ProBono Foundation.