In his professional career, Ricardo has developed his practice areas in corporate and regulatory matters, and in consumer law.
In corporate matters, he has counseled corporations and business entities in aspects related to their restructuring, contracting and alternative dispute resolution methods.
In the regulatory field, he was an intern for his LL.M. in Regulatory Law at Philippi, Prietocarrizosa, Ferrero DU & Uría, participating in said firm’s Public Law area, providing counsel to clients in both the public and private sectors in matters related to Constitutional and Administrative Law, Accounts litigation, and administrative contracting. He also worked as an advisor of during two years of the Chilean Association of Municipalities in matters related to the development of public investment projects for potable water access and sanitary cleanup in rural areas, and for the implementation of Law N° 20.998 for rural sanitation services.
In Consumer Law, he maintains relations with Consumer Law Compliance, a consulting firm, where he has developed and implemented compliance plans, advise in regulatory compliance, and in contentious procedures.
- Masters in Law with concentration in Regulatory Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2022.
- Lawyer, Universidad Diego Portales, 2018.
- Consumer Law
- Corporate Law
- Regulatory Law
- Professor of Consumer Law, Universidad Andrés Bello, 2022 – ongoing.
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Alberto Hurtado, 2021-2022.
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad de las Américas, 2018-2020.
- Member of the Probono Foundation