Rodrigo Ropert holds more than 20 years of experience in environmental and regulatory matters, especially in the mining, energy, agroindustry and real estate industries. Prior to joining Aninat Abogados, he founded Ropert Correa Abogados, directed the environmental and regulatory area at Morales & Besa, was the corporate legal manager of Molibdenos y Metales S.A., worked as an attorney at Carey y Cía., and before in the Environmental Unit of the Chilean State’s Defense Council and of the Council of National Monuments.
- University of California, Berkeley, LL.M. with specialization in Environmental Law, 2010.
- LL.B., Universidad de Chile, 1998.
- Environmental Law, Natural Resources and Energy.
- Administrative Law.
- Administrative and judicial litigation.
- Real Estate.
- Chilean Bar Association
- Member and director of the Chilean Association of Environmental Law (Achidam).
- Professor of the School of Engineering of Universidad Santo Tomás, for its Ph.D. Program, 2018-2021.
- Professor of Environmental Law in the LL.M. Program of Unversidad Finis Terrae, for the course Environmental Challenges of the Chemical Industry, 2014-2018.
- Member of the ProBono Foundation.