“I would highlight the committed presence of Rodrigo Ugarte as a partner”. Labour and Employment, The Legal500, issue 2022
During his professional career of more than 18 years, Rodrigo has developed his practice areas with a particular emphasis on corporate labor issues, collective bargaining and strategic labor litigation.
- University of Chile, School of Law.
- Diploma in Labour Law and Social Security, 2004.
- Universidad de Los Andes, School of Law, 2000.
- Corporate labor counsel.
- Collective bargaining.
- Strategic labor litigation.
- Member of the Probono Foundation.